Notes from a salesperson's travel diary
"Success is not a destination that you ever reach. Success is the quality of your journey."
It's the same journey we embark this month. Like wanderers, our team members travel, different corners of the world, in search of bespoke quality. From finest farmlands to premium manufacturing plants, we travel all the highways and byways. Our honest endeavour is simply getting back the best...and only the best for you in terms of quality, taste and changingfood requirements. This month, our team is voyaging:
- To arable farmlands of Lebanon where both European and tropical crops are cultivated on landscaped terraces.
- To Madagascar, the doorway to Africa's agro commodities where diverse agricultural products such as spices, vanilla, beans, grains, exotic fruits etc. grow.
- To Hamburg, Europe's second largest port.
- To London checking the progress of our pulses business which was commenced recently, few weeks back.
- Travelling to United Kingdom and wandering in Birmingham Indian wholesaler's warehouse.
- To Saudi Arabia where agriculture is being modernized and expanded at a rapid pace.
- Within India where we are concentrating on domestic sales and strengthening our tie-ups with suppliers.
For any salesperson time is money. You know the value of time, when every moment of your life, apart from the ones you deliberately withhold, are ticked and scheduled. Business trips are investment of time and money. Not to forget, challenges associated with it.
Our sales team is working rigorously these days to meet the upcoming challenges with steadfastness. There are shipping schedules to be achieved, business trips, stock check, production plans to be discussed, customer expectations to meet and goals to be set for next financial year. Along with this, also count the monitoring and studying of crop patterns for the coming year. Between all these, there are prospective business leads to develop. Too much to be wrapped in a short period, but our team is ready as always.
Wishing our team huge success and outstanding achievements! Bon Voyage!
In this Issue
About Shimla Hills Offerings Pvt Ltd.
Shimla Hills is a manufacturer, exporter and global supplier of processed, fresh, frozen fruits and vegetables, spices, pulses, grains, flavours and oil seeds. We are a Government Certified Export House driven by meticulous innovation and creativity that nurtures futuristic food trends.
Shimla Hills Offerings Pvt Ltd.
Plot No 92, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. PIN -171219.
Phone: + 91 177 2860601/730
Fax: + 91 177 2860602