Arrival of 2014 crop for Chickpeas & Tamarind!
With the winter crops nearing their harvest periods, fresh crops for the year 2014 have started to arrive. Our team is busy fulfilling shipping schedules for chickpeas and tamarind.
1. Chickpeas the light coloured edible seed are also known as Garbanzo beans, Ceci bean and Bengal gram. Size, colour and taste are three factors that differentiate chickpeas varieties. Commercially, Kabuli and Desi are the two most popular varieties of chickpeas traded in India. In chickpeas we offer:
- Count - 40/42, 42/44, 44/46, 58/60, 60/62, 70/75
- Crop - 2014 (March)
- Moisture - 12 - 13% Max
- Total Defects - 4.20% Max
- Admixture - 1% Max
- Origin - Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh
2. Tamarind in India is cultivated on a commercial scale in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. The average annual yield is over 275,500 tons (250,000 MT). Tamarind cultivars have two basic categories - sweet and sour. India mainly grows sour cultivars in orchard-like plantations. In Tamarind we offer:
- Crop - 2014
- Product Specification - 5% seeds without fibre,10% seeds without fibre, 30% seeds without fibre and 30% seeds with fibre
- Colour - Brown
- Packaging - 200 grams, 500 grams, 1000 grams and bulk 20 kgs
In this Issue
About Shimla Hills Offerings Pvt Ltd.
Shimla Hills is a manufacturer, exporter and global supplier of processed, fresh, frozen fruits and vegetables, spices, pulses, grains, flavours and oil seeds. We are a Government Certified Export House driven by meticulous innovation and creativity that nurtures futuristic food trends.
Shimla Hills Offerings Pvt Ltd.
Plot No 92, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. PIN -171219.
Phone: + 91 177 2860601/730
Fax: + 91 177 2860602