Excess stock of StePac Xtend and BT9 advanced XSense technology up for sale at competitive prices
For very competitive prices, we are offering excess stock of two products used for preserving and monitoring fresh produce.
1. StePac Xtend modified atmosphere bags used for packing fresh produce.
This packing material extends the shelf-life and preserve's the flavor, visual quality and nutritional content of used for fresh fruits and vegetables by:-
- Inhibiting action and biosynthesis of ethylene by slowing down ageing of fresh produce.
- Reducing the decaying process by directly inhibiting growth of pathogens.
- Releasing excess humidity through smart polymers.
- Inhibiting the pathogens growth that reduces the process of decay.
- Reducing weight loss and preserving the firmness of fruits and vegetables by increasing the relative humidity inside the bag.
2. BT9 wireless online temperature control system to monitor perishable products.
This highly advanced technology enables pallet level monitoring throughout cold chain in real time with sms alerts and email notifications. The advanced XSense technology allows you to get data without any manual process or effort with host of other features that:-
Buy the excess stock at genuinely competitive prices? Sent in inquiries here, at the earliest for it's a LIMITED STOCK OFFER!
- Minimize - food wastage, food safety issues and cost.
- Maximize - ROI, shelf-life and efficiency within cold chain management system.
- Get real time online temperature and RH readings.
- Improve cold chain transparency and visibility.
In this Issue
About Shimla Hills Offerings Pvt Ltd.
Shimla Hills is a manufacturer, exporter and global supplier of processed, frozen fruits and vegetables, spices, pulses, grains, nuts, flavours and oilseeds. We are a Government Certified Export House driven by meticulous innovation and creativity that nurtures futuristic food trends.
Shimla Hills Offerings Pvt Ltd.
Plot No 92, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. PIN -171219.
Phone: + 91 177 2860601/730
Fax: + 91 177 2860602